Let's go back in time to the beautifully restored 1928 Redford Theatre, 17360 Lahser Rd. in Detroit.
On Saturday, Dec. 19th we will enjoy seeing the 1946 Christmas Classic, "It's a Wonderful Life" with James Stewart, Donna Reed, Lionel Barrymore, and Karolyn Grimes.
You won't want to miss the awesome sounds of the original Barton Theatre Pipe Organ concert before the show begins and again during the intermission!
Here are the details:
1. We will carpool from the Troy Campus, 1825 E. Square Lake Rd. Meet us in the north-west corner of the west parking lot at 11:15 am. We will leave at 11:30 am.
2. We will then meet for lunch together at Alex's Restaurant, located at 2685 12 Mile Rd.in Berkley, between Coolidge and Greenfield on the south side of 12 mile. Casual American Food served there.
If you wish, you can meet us at Alex's at Noon and then continue on with us to the Theatre after lunch.
3. We will continue on to the Redford Theatre arriving around 1:30 pm.
4. Movie Tickets are $7. Please have cash and exact change ready to be collected at the restaurant. We will be purchasing group tickets when we arrive.
Please click here to RSVP by Friday, Dec. 18th.
Be sure to let us know your phone number and what you would like to do:
1. Would you like to carpool? (Gas donations to the driver are suggested)
2. If carpooling, would you be willing to drive?
3. Would you like to meet us at Alex's in Berkley at Noon?
4. Would you like to meet us at the Redford Theatre at 1:30?
We are looking forward to sharing this memorable and unique experience with YOU!
For information about Encore or to RSVP:
1. Write to email@example.com.
Be sure to let us know your first and last name and your phone number where you may be easily reached in the event of a venue or time change.
2. Call 248-786-0760 and leave a message and we will return your call.
3. Visit us on our website at encoreSingles.org and find out everything that's going on! We are looking forward to seeing you soon!